500 Sutter St., Suite 615, San Francisco, CA 94102
Dr. Swati Agarwal is continuing this practice’s tradition of excellent, high-class dentistry with a modern twist. Our dentist is the recipient of many awards, including New Beauty Magazine’s Top Beauty Expert Doctor from 2018. Welcome to first class!Meet the Team
Dr. Agarwal has been featured in NewBeauty Magazine!Our dentist, Dr. Swati Agarwal, understands the importance of your smile. It is your introduction to new people and acts as a greeting to your friends. Dr. Agarwal offers her expert advice on enhancing your smile in NewBeauty Magazine. If you would like to read more, please follow the link below. For more information, call our office today!
Dr. Agarwal has been my dentist for a few years now since she was in the South Bay. I transferred my care to her new practice. She's absolutely amazing as a dentist and with bedside manner. She always makes sure I am very comfortable in clinic. She has done a lot of work for my teeth and always done a spectacular job, also checking in the day after any procedure. I really enjoy the artwork in her office too, as she supports local artists!
Dr. Agarwal is totally great. The office staff is friendly and professional. They ask about me and seem to care. Appointments are always right on time, if there is any sort of mishap or they are running a little behind for one reason or another they give me as much notice as they can. They are very thorough with their dental care, if there is something going on they make sure to bring it to my attention and let me know what steps to take to get things taken care of. Dr. Agarwal, specifically, is very caring and considerate. If I have any concerns or worries she takes time to explain what is going on and answer any questions I have. I trust this doctor as well as her staff and would recommend her to anyone!
Dr. Agarwal is probably one of the best dentists I've ever had and I've gone through quite a few. Couple of reasons for this: 1) She's extremely punctual. I often have meetings on and off within the city, and she budgets her time wisely so you can plan out your day very effectively. I don't have to plan to spend hours at the dental office. 2)She's extremely warm and welcoming, and is a calm presence when operating on your teeth. Generally can sense when I'm in pain so it makes it a whole lot easier because she's aware of the sensitive areas. 3) She offers fair pricing for dental services within SF. 4) The tech system that they have in place for reminders and alerts leading up to your appointment makes sure I don't forget that I ever have an appointment. Highly recommended!
Our practice adheres to the American Dental Association's guidance for providing dental care during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The following are some examples of the safety measures we have implemented since our reopening:
- CDC, CDPH, FDA recommended/approved PPE for all dental appointments including N95 respirators, surgical masks, face shields, isolation gowns, eye protection, and gloves.
- Pre-screening of all persons for COVID-19 symptoms prior to their dental appointment and rescreening again at the start of their dental appointment
- Medical grade HyperHEPA filtration - IQAir HealthPro SeriesMedical grade HEPA air purifiers
- Operating at reduced capacity with only one patient in office at a time to minimize traffic in the office.
- Morning and Saturday appointments offered to medically vulnerable or high risk patients
- Each operatory, waiting area, and surfaces are disinfected after EVERY patient with EPA registered disinfectants effective against COVID-19
- Online forms and contactless payments
- Hydrogen peroxide mouth rinses, one of the most effective virus reducing agents available
- Temperature screenings of all patients prior to dental appointments
- Updated Covid-19 OSHA compliance training/certification completed for staff members
- Daily employee temperature checks and screening for COVID-related symptoms
- Routine frequent COVID-19 testing of all office staff
All of these are done with your health as our utmost priority. You can rest assured that we are taking every precaution to ensure that our office is optimized for your safety. We are open during our normal business hours of 8:00am to 5:00pm, Tuesday through Friday. If you have missed your appointment(s) due to COVID-19 closure since March and wish to schedule, please call our office at 415-362-5315 or email us at