At Swati Agarwal's practice, your health and the health of our dental team members are our #1 priority. Infection control has always been a top priority in our practice and our office follows all guidelines made by the US Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and California Department of Public Health (CDPH).
Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with what’s changing, and if you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to call us: 415-362-4315
For the protection of all our patients and dental team due the recent outbreak of coronavirus, we have implemented the following:
- Please don’t bring anyone with you to the appointment. Guests will be asked to wait outside the office (exceptions will be made for dependents).
- Pre-Screening of patients and guardians prior to dental appointment
- Non contact temperature screening of all patients prior to dental appointment
- Air purifiers in reception area and operatory
- Limit patient appointments to allow for social distancing
- Increased PPE (personal protective equipment): Staff wears N95 masks, surgical gowns, face shields, gloves, hair covers
- Paperless forms (We were already a paperless office prior to the COVID outbreak)
- Hand sanitizer available
We’re altering our schedule to reduce the number of patients in the office at once. Our office hours have expanded to allow for staggering between appointment times. We also offer virtual consultations. This will help us social distance and maintain infection control.
Please keep this in mind when scheduling or rescheduling.
All staff will be screened and have their temperature taken daily.
Office staff will wear a mask at all times.
Clinical staff will wear personal protective equipment (PPE).
After every patient, we’ll thoroughly disinfect the exam room, door handles, surfaces, etc.
We’re adding more frequent disinfecting cycles.
We’ve upgraded our air filtration systems. Throughout the office and treatment rooms, we have added specialized air filters that clean via HEPA technologies.
We have private treatment rooms that separate the clinical and non-clinical areas.
All staff will be trained and continually updated on office protocols.
Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys, and so forth since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
You’ll notice we’ve rearranged our waiting room to abide by social distancing guidelines. We have clearly designated social distancing markers in the reception area.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 415-362-5315 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The below links provide additional information regarding the coronavirus: